• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lops tryout their new pen

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Our new pen arrived today so I had all four out for about an hour this afternoon. Just photographed the lops mainly as I'd done loads of the lions.

About 90% of the time they ate grass. Anyone would think they never get fed :roll:

_IGP7070-vi.jpg

_IGP7079-vi.jpg

_IGP7109-vi.jpg

Then Mini decided to have a clean.

_IGP7099-vi.jpg

_IGP7100-vi.jpg

_IGP7103-vi.jpg

_IGP7106-vi.jpg

And even though this one is a bit out of focus I love it.

_IGP7117-vi.jpg

And here are our two pens side by side.

_IGP7133-vi.jpg

Each pen has an old children's plastic chair as well as a small hay rack, water bowl and their carry boxes. I want to get a couple of plastic tunnels as well. This is the problem with two pairs, you have to buy two of everything! Two boxes for pellets, two dustpan and brush, two paint scrapers for cleaning, two litter trays, two water jugs, two water bottles, two hay racks for outdoors, two for indoors... list goes on! I wouldn't change it for the world though. Well, apart from a bonded quartet of four. :lol:

Last edited:
Awww your bunnehs are sooooooo cute.:love: i love lops. i think they are beautifull. espcially the ones with the butterfly markings, they are my fave.:love:

Back