• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Exotic referral Southampton way

prettylupin

Wise Old Thumper
I've been offered a referral to John Chitty for my little Nino, the name is familiar as I think Debbie (purplebumble) has taken her bun to him before, and I've done a quick search of the forum for his name to get an idea if he's as good as he's supposed to be. Just wondering if anyone else has used him and if he really is a good exotic vet?

Was toying with the idea of GWR in Swindon and Marie, our vet is happy to refer wherever I choose, but it would appear John in Andover is only 30 miles, whereas Marie will be over 60 miles away, and I obviously want to keep travel stress for the buns to a minimum.
Some feedback on the exotic vet in Andover would be greatly received if anyone knows?... many thanks. :)

Thank you Jane :) That was my instinctive response too. We may not even get to that point if something obvious turns up in today's bloods and can continue with our own vet.

I do hope your poorly buns are making some progress today x

Back