• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have been bought.....

weeble

an apple tree :D

My friend I used to work with came round with it yesterday as a leaving pressie from my job. Its in response to a mass text I sent asking for branches for the buns to chew

that's lovely, will it grow into a large apple tree or is it one of the dwarf ones? ive got a pear tree my mum got me

that's lovely, will it grow into a large apple tree or is it one of the dwarf ones? ive got a pear tree my mum got me

I dont know I dont really know anything about trees - I was just eyeing the branches up for chewability :oops: Its a cox pippin and it says it will have apples late summer

That's lovely :D

My Mum bought me a Plum Tree for my 21st. When I Let the House some stupid Lodger hacked some branches off and it became diseased :cry:

You probably want to wrap some mesh around the trunk if your buns will have access. Let t grow over summer and there might be some prunings in autumn :)

You probably want to wrap some mesh around the trunk if your buns will have access. Let t grow over summer and there might be some prunings in autumn :)

Hmmmm good point I hadnt thought of that! I have some puppy panels I can put round it when they are out

Back