• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brindle mummeh's last family photos

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Here are photos of Brindle Belle and her babies the weekend before they went to stay at Auntie Angie's and Auntie Tracey's.

Paddington is at the front, then Smurf and the to almost twinnies Lucy and Polly at the back

Lastfamilyout13.jpg

Paddington again

Lastfamilyout10.jpg

Lucy Lop finds the hay tray

Lastfamilyout14.jpg

and gets in

Lastfamilyout15.jpg

Coco Chanel

Lastfamilyout11.jpg

The Smurf

Lastfamilyout7.jpg

Brindle & Lucy
Lastfamilyout8.jpg

Paddington again!

Lastfamilyout9.jpg

Lucy Lop

Lastfamilyout5.jpg

Brindle & Smurfy

Lastfamilyout6.jpg

Coco again

Lastfamilyout4.jpg

Brindle & Coco with babies in the background

Lastfamilyout3.jpg

Brindle having fun

Lastfamilyout2.jpg

Brindle, Paddington & Smurf

Lastfamilyout1.jpg

Brindle: I don't remember seeing that one in my nest??? He must look like his father.

Lastfamilyout12.jpg

Brindle: I don't remember seeing that one in my nest??? He must look like his father.

Lastfamilyout12.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: That's a funny looking bunneh!

So cute. :love::love::love: Alfie is very proud of his good-looking god bunneh, Coco Chanel. :love:

Brindle did a wonderful job!! The babies got so big so quickly Co-Co almost looks the same size as Brindle!! Smurf is very cute :love: I really hope they all find loving homes and that Brindle gets a handsome buck to settle down with :)

What a gorgeous family! :love::love::love::love:
I wish I could adopt one or two or...all of them!:(
Are you keeping any of them?

What a gorgeous family! :love::love::love::love:
I wish I could adopt one or two or...all of them!:(
Are you keeping any of them?

Well I am sort of doing a longer term foster with 2 of them. Smurfy is not thriving as well as the others and she isn't very steady on her legs so she is staying here with Coco Chanel for the time being. They are living indoors. I'm trying to build Smurf up a bit. After what happened to Little-un I am a bit worried about her.

Well I am sort of doing a longer term foster with 2 of them. Smurfy is not thriving as well as the others and she isn't very steady on her legs so she is staying here with Coco Chanel for the time being. They are living indoors. I'm trying to build Smurf up a bit. After what happened to Little-un I am a bit worried about her.

Awww they are all gorgeous, sending vibes for Smurf, hope she will build up well. :love:

Sending lots of vibes for Smurfy and quick-rehoming vibes for the rest of the family xxxx

Back