• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big & Beige. Soon to be 2 years old

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Bigapr2010.jpg

Big: It's out Birthday on April 29th

Beigeapr2010.jpg

Beige: Yes we are all growed up now and will be 2

Big: It is also Alfie's birthday on the 3oth

Beige: Will he be getting presents?

Big: Yes I think so

Beige: We decided this year to have a birthday tea followed by a show

Big: Yes the party we didn't have got very out of hand last year, now we are growed up we thought we would be sensible.

Beige: So we will be opening another thread later about the show

Big: But here are some pictures of us in the garden last weekend

BigBeigeapr2010.jpg

Big: You go in

Bigin.jpg

Big: and you come out

Bigout.jpg

Beige: and to get blurrey photos you have to do it very fast

Big:
yes you do.

wow its 2 years now? :shock: Bunbun will be very proud watching these 2 and their antics! :love: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE ONES!!!

D&D: Ooooh a show what could it be?? Is it just for Rabswood Tenants and Residents.

Daisy: Is it a show about fairy princesses?

Dudley: ...and who would want to watch that :roll: I reckon its a stunt car show with Beige showing everyone the tricks he has learnt on his Go-Cart he got last year...coooool :D

Big: It is also Alfie's birthday on the 3oth

I'm glad you reminded me - I saw this thread and thought "Crikey, that must mean it's birthday time here soon too." :oops: :lol:

Alfie is also very kindly letting Bubbles share his birthday, because she doesn't know the exact date. ;)

I think I might give Alfie a protective all-in-one suit made from bubble wrap for his birthday - just to keep him out of trouble. :lol::lol:

I can't believe they're all nearly 2 already!! :shock::shock:

Beige: Dudders I will be contacting you later, I think you should be in the show.

Dudley: Way coooool!! I has been practising my leaping of the stairs for the Bunny Olympics in 2012. Mummy lets me borrow her phone to record my jumps so I can see where I can improve on style... but I cant figure out hows to get it on here! You could see if my jumpings should be in the show?!

Daisy: He's not that good, I actually looked much better in some of the shots!

Dudley: Girls should not be allowed in the Hallway when jumpings are going on its a dangerous business and somebun could get hurt!!!

Big: We would like to see you training for the bunny Olympics 2012, your jumpings sound very impressive.

Dudley: Dis is my practice jumpings from the second stair. I was using mummys phone while she worked in da kitchen. I is gonna get better videos coz this is blurred. Mummy is gonna let me use her real camera then yous will all see my true handsome self doing my jumpings

http://s838.photobucket.com/albums/zz309/Boudicca_2009/?action=view&current=Dud_Jump.flv

Daisy: It's getting rather boring now, he practices his jumpings EVERY day!

Dudley: Practice makes perfect Daisy, I wants da Gold medal for jumpings at the Bunny Olympics!

Daisy: Fine!! but if we gets to see a show on Big & Beiges birthday I doesnt want to have to sit and watch MORE boring jumpings!!!

:lol::lol::lol: Brilliant video. Is he going to gradually work his way up the steps, until he's jumping from the top? :shock::shock:

If so, do you want me to make him a bubble wrap suit like Alfie's too? :lol::lol:

Alfie's very jealous as the vet man said no jumping allowed for at least another month. :roll:

Dudley: That is very tempting but mummy says she would refuse to enter me into the high jumpings category! She said that is for bigger bunnies not mini lops! She said even with a special suit I still wouldn't be allowed coz wearing special suits is against the rules! I dont know if dats true or not :? Alfie there is loads of sleeps before 2012 you will have loads of time to practice! It will be great if we get picked for the Essex bunny jumping team we can take part together!

Daisy: I IS BORED OF JUMPINGS TALK!!! I wants to know how many princesses there is gonna be in the show.. dat is wot is really important!!!

Alfie: Phew, so I might still have time to reach my peak fitness levels before the Bun-lympics then. Don't tell my Mummy, but I already practice when she's not looking by using Bubbles as a hurdle.

Bubbles: You is so right Daisy. But I count my blessings - while Alfie is jumping, he ain't humping. ;););)

Daisy: Bubbles I so know what you mean BUT I think there may be a humpings category :shock::shock: Dats what Dudley keeps telling me and that is appaently why he has to practice that so much too!!!

Dudley: Its true and I have to put on a good show in that category coz Essex bunnies are supposed to be very good at such things!!

Daisy: Hmpf well if dat is the case I wouldnt mind so much if you didnt do it when Im having my nommings...nuffink should interupt my nommings they is very important!

Dudley: But you is always nomming there is never a chance to fit humpings in between yous nommings!

Daisy: Exactly!!

Dudley: Alfie I think there is also a category for Binkies you will be soooo good at dat! I saw yous in your garden cage you was well good, even with your sore leg you was brilliant :D

Back