• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Domino is.....

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
EXERCISING! :shock:

Hes really been piling on the bunny pounds recently, he just doesnt move. He had a 6 x 4 shed with 5 x 5 run and yet he just had no interest in doing anything at all. He would just sit inside.

Kris and Lou gave me a 5 x 5 run the same as mine, and ive attatched it so they have 10 x 5 foot now. Domino literally is never inside!

Hes running about, and he binkies as soon as hes let outside, and this morning he was sat AT the door to be let out. I havent seen him this happy in ages! Hes really loving the extra space! :love:

EXERCISING! :shock:

Hes really been piling on the bunny pounds recently, he just doesnt move. He had a 6 x 4 shed with 5 x 5 run and yet he just had no interest in doing anything at all. He would just sit inside.

Kris and Lou gave me a 5 x 5 run the same as mine, and ive attatched it so they have 10 x 5 foot now. Domino literally is never inside!

Hes running about, and he binkies as soon as hes let outside, and this morning he was sat AT the door to be let out. I havent seen him this happy in ages! Hes really loving the extra space! :love:

PHOTOS!!!! :D

So you've hopefully solved Dominos extra weight problem... I just need to sort out Ms Daisy!

Back