• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Let's see your chinchillas!!!

my Dandy :love:

20100304_12.jpg

20100304_9.jpg

random076.jpg

random071.jpg

random061.jpg

CIMG0221.jpg

CIMG0222.jpg

CIMG0224.jpg

Please don't tempt me.... I must not go and get chins... I must not go.... I must not end up with more animals!!!!!

I adore chinchillas, I think they're soooo cute!

Hey Crystal, do you find it difficult to have chins and buns? Since they both need time to run around outside their cages, do you ever let them run around together, do they get along, do you let them run seperatly, or in different rooms?

Here are my 6 girls. :love: They live as three pairs.

Gemima
Gemima_crispychew.jpg

Lucy
Lucyandcrispychew2.jpg

Milly
Millyandcrispychew.jpg

Molly
Mollyandcrispychew.jpg

And my two old girls, Clover & Catkin

CloverCatkin_snugglypic.jpg

Tracy
x

Sqeeeeeeeeeeee! I've been waiting for you Tracy!!!! i love Clover and Catkin but everybody's chins on here are lovely! i never realised til i saw yours how gorgeous they are! :love:

Hey Crystal, do you find it difficult to have chins and buns? Since they both need time to run around outside their cages, do you ever let them run around together, do they get along, do you let them run seperatly, or in different rooms?

sorry hun just seen this now.

its not difficult my buns live outside and my chin inside so my buns exercise in the garden while my chin exercises in the bathroom. He exercises in the bathroom because chins will squeeze into the smallest holes i know a few people whos chins have dissapeared up the fire place and stayed in the chimney for days! they also chew wires and everything else so exercise area has to be enclosed with nothing dangerous and nothing for them to dissapear in.

Back