• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I just say......

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
..... the more you give your bunnies, the more you get out of them. I thought they were happy when they lived in their condo but that's nothing compaired to the absolute look of glee on their wee black faces when they got their shed hooked up to it!! I'll swear Lola has been binkying higher and Benson's been running faster since they got it on Saturday!!!

What else can I give em??!!! Lola loves her paddling pool full of soil. She runs round and round and round and round Benson, really fast and then flips her self on her back in the soil, all legs and ears!! Ooooooohhhh I love em I love em I love em!!! :love: :love:

A paddling pool full of soil?? Please please show us a picture!! I'd love to do that for my buns!

I'm glad your buns are so happy :D I love seeing buns binky and then flop:love::love:

A paddling pool full of soil?? Please please show us a picture!! I'd love to do that for my buns!

I'm glad your buns are so happy :D I love seeing buns binky and then flop:love::love:

I'll get you a photo as soon as my camera gets recharged! :roll:

Mine have mere litter trays full of soil, which they love, so I can imagine how much fun they must have with a paddling pool full of soil!!!!:love:

Mine has an underbed storage crate that I intended for his "run" litter tray but he won't use it - so I'm going fill it with soil and add turf to the top.

..... the more you give your bunnies, the more you get out of them. I thought they were happy when they lived in their condo but that's nothing compaired to the absolute look of glee on their wee black faces when they got their shed hooked up to it!! I'll swear Lola has been binkying higher and Benson's been running faster since they got it on Saturday!!!

What else can I give em??!!! Lola loves her paddling pool full of soil. She runs round and round and round and round Benson, really fast and then flips her self on her back in the soil, all legs and ears!! Ooooooohhhh I love em I love em I love em!!! :love: :love:

:wave:What kind of soil do you use? I have buns that would love this!

I can just imagine Benson and Lola popping about in their new run! What lucky bunnies to have an indulgent mummy like you:D

Back