• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Birthday Rum & Raisin

Hessen

Banned
1 year old today! :love:

And as a birthday treat, they went to the vets for Myxi jabs and nail clips :oops:

I love you two babies so much, I can't wait for you be part of our daughters upbringing and be part of our family for many more years to come.

059ua.jpg

041ta.jpg

028nl.jpg

016xx.jpg

015fl.jpg

003r.jpg

Happy Birthday Rum and Raisin, hope you have a lovely day and get to a cause a lot more trouble! :love::love::love:

Awwww, I missed this yesterday.

A trip to the vet doesn't sound like much of a birthday present. :lol::lol::lol:

Happy belated birthday wishes. :wave::wave::wave:

I was suprised how little they weighed, Rum is 1.2kg and Raisin is 1.3kg. I was convinced Raisin would be loads heavier, he always looks so much bigger than her! :love:

I was suprised how little they weighed, Rum is 1.2kg and Raisin is 1.3kg. I was convinced Raisin would be loads heavier, he always looks so much bigger than her! :love:

Awwwww, diddy buns. :love::love: I imagined them to be a bit bigger. Bubbles swings between 1.2 and 1.3 kg too. :)

Oh I missed your birthday guis so sowee! Hopes yoo had a great day, am hafing not so great day mahself, mummeh mades me go vets and noas I have less teefs! :shock:

Back