• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Mad magazine feedback please!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hi all:wave:
thank you to everyone who has purchased the latest Bunny mad magazine. I always love to know what you think..it helps me make improvements!
so please tell me waht you like most and waht you'd like to see in future issues,
thanks

Got mine today and thought it was great (first time I've got one) - loved all the pics people send in!:)

Lots of good info, too.

:wave:Hi Lisa
I got mine at theweekend, many thanks, it's brilliant as usual.
All the articles are excellent and most informative.....I wish it could be a weekly mag....that's my only complaint!!!!
look forward to the next issue

Andrea
xxx:)

hi all:wave:
thank you to everyone who has purchased the latest Bunny mad magazine. I always love to know what you think..it helps me make improvements!
so please tell me waht you like most and waht you'd like to see in future issues,
thanks

Eh.... my complaint...... What pray tell is this magazine and why, as a new member was I not informed of such gold dust??!! I want one!!! I want one now!!! SIGN ME UP!!!!! HOW DO I GET ONE!???? TELL ME!! TELL ME NOW!!!!!! :p

Eh.... my complaint...... What pray tell is this magazine and why, as a new member was I not informed of such gold dust??!! I want one!!! I want one now!!! SIGN ME UP!!!!! HOW DO I GET ONE!???? TELL ME!! TELL ME NOW!!!!!! :p

Look in the 'for sale' section of the forum, it's listed there. It's a great mag, but the sad stories did make me cry:oops: Well worth getting!

Haven't read it all yet. Had a cry at Super Timmy story (even though I knew his story), he touched the hearts of so many of us.:love::love:

The fly strike story was good too as it makes people more aware of what to look out for, especially at this time of year. Great idea to add in the leaflet too.

I also liked to see all those macho men with their bunnies - shows they are soft at heart.:D

Got mine yesterday and I too was sobbing at the stories, laughing and the pics and found it really interesting especially the story about flystrike.

I did however scream "wwwhhhaaattt!!!!!!" when I discovered I had to wait till
O C T O B E R for the next copy! :(:(:(

thanks for the lovely comments!!
I am pleased the flystrike story has been a sucess as it is a huge problem. Marie Mead wrote the story whom some of you will know is a famous bunny author...she is amazing and it is wonderful having her input on the magazine!

I did however scream "wwwhhhaaattt!!!!!!" when I discovered I had to wait till
O C T O B E R for the next copy!
:lol::lol: that did make me laugh! lots of people say this which is a huge compliment but sadly it's not possible for me to currently do it more frequently. With 8 demanding bunnies, a part time job, bunny creations, fundraising and the magazine there is simply no time!! i think you can safely say that bunnies rule my life!!!:lol:

thanks for the lovely comments!!
I am pleased the flystrike story has been a sucess as it is a huge problem. Marie Mead wrote the story whom some of you will know is a famous bunny author...she is amazing and it is wonderful having her input on the magazine!

:lol::lol: that did make me laugh! lots of people say this which is a huge compliment but sadly it's not possible for me to currently do it more frequently. With 8 demanding bunnies, a part time job, bunny creations, fundraising and the magazine there is simply no time!! i think you can safely say that bunnies rule my life!!!:lol:

I just think its great that you do it at all and I shall just look forward to the next one and maybe get some pics of Pip in there! :)

You certainly live up to your name! :lol:

I received mine yesterday :wave:

It's brilliant. This is the first time that I've had this magazine and I definitely want to take out a subscription. :D

It took me three attempts to read Super Timmy's story as I ended up in tears each time so couldn't see properly.

Tracy
x

I just think its great that you do it at all and I shall just look forward to the next one and maybe get some pics of Pip in there!

You certainly live up to your name!

yep bunny mad indeedy!:D alot of people seem amazed that i do it all myself! it does take alot of hard work though!!

I received mine yesterday

It's brilliant. This is the first time that I've had this magazine and I definitely want to take out a subscription.

It took me three attempts to read Super Timmy's story as I ended up in tears each time so couldn't see properly.

Tracy
x

thanks Tracy! the story made me cry too! i think i need to start giving out free tissues with the mag:shock: my intention isn't to make readers cry but sometimes yo have to share the sadness to get the point across. timmy was an amazing bunny and we should all smile when we think of him!

Pleased don't be sad about Timmy, he was the happiest bunny in the world :love:

What would be sad is if he had ended his life in the home he was originally in, with no proper care and no-one knowing about him :( But he didn't, he found his way to us and becamed loved by hundreds of people. He complete raised the awareness of what we do, we had hardly any donations before Timmy but now we are lucky that people are interested in what we do and are willing to help us a little. This means in turn we can help more bunnies :)

So Timmy was a wonderful bunny who in turn did a wonderful thing for us and all the bunnies we have helped since :D:D

What would be sad is if he had ended his life in the home he was originally in, with no proper care and no-one knowing about him :( But he didn't, he found his way to us and becamed loved by hundreds of people. He complete raised the awareness of what we do, we had hardly any donations before Timmy but now we are lucky that people are interested in what we do and are willing to help us a little. This means in turn we can help more bunnies :)

So Timmy was a wonderful bunny who in turn did a wonderful thing for us and all the bunnies we have helped since :D:D

Before I joined RU I just used to look at threads etc and I came across you and I looked at your site (my heart melted, and some stories really upset me) and it was looking at the buns you have rescued, what you have done for them and much they are loved that I realised I had probably made a very big mistake reserving a rabbit from a breeder I had come across on the web! I felt really awful knowing what I had contributed to but I have him now and I love him to peices and hoping to find him a lady freind from rescue when is neutered! The point I am trying to make is I didnt really undetstand about rabbits in rescue until recently I think it is a common misconception that rabbits in rescue are viscious, ill or just not nice bunnies and I really commend people who I have met on here who rescue, foster, adopt etc cos without people like you lots and lots of bunnies would have horrible short lives with no hope!

Sorry just wanted to get that off my chest! :oops::oops:

I can guarantee the day my 'Bunny Mad' magazine arrives it brightens my day, I find it a brilliant read, I love the 'Funny Bunnies' and 'Pretty as a Picture' pages and it's great to see what there is in new bunny themed items in the 'Hoppy Shopping' page in fact we love the bunny can opener in the latest issue.
The articles are very good and I always have a look on the 'Hop across the web' page and have kept note of some of the websites and used them for information many times and even Mike enjoys reading it. If it came out weekly I'd defo buy it as I love it. :wave:

My tears weren't sad, they were because his story of how you brought him on so well and loved him in a very special way that made him so happy - it touched me. :love::love::love:

Thats Ok, I would hate anyone to be sad for him. Although I cry everytime I think of him, but thats just because I miss him so much :(

Back