• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Helen & Baby Saint

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Thank's to 'Winnies Angel' off the forum who took these photos at Bunny Burrows 'Hot x Bunny Day' and sent them to me.

Helen making sure Baby Saint has a clean face before she meets the public.
28-3-102.jpg

"Oh Mummy"
28-3-10.jpg

Lovely pics. Were they the stars of the show?

Well people that get the 'Bunny Burrows' newsletter have been interested in their story and so many people had asked how they were so we took them with us on the day and I had printed out their story and put it on our stall for people to read and so many people came over to see them and ask questions and thought they looked really well, and both Helen and Baby Saint were so good, Mike and I were very proud of them :D

Is only one of baby saint's eyes damaged ? I don't think I've ever seen her good eye before, I thought she was blind :?

Is only one of baby saint's eyes damaged ? I don't think I've ever seen her good eye before, I thought she was blind :?

Yes she is blind in both eyes the vet said that she thinks they had been poked out. Actually looking at the photo's of her above she does look like she has eyes.

HelenandBabySaint2-11-09027-1.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, I just love these two, they are such darlings. :D

Baby Saint is looking so big now. She looks the same size as Helen and she used to be so tiny.

So pleased they did you proud ... a big thank you from them for all the love and care you have shown them.

Back