• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brindle Belle mummy bunny would like to say.......UPDATE post 25

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
A BIG , BIG THANK YOU
TO Micheele(rabswood) for taking her in when she was cold , lost and hungry .

she will be eternaly grateful for the love and comfort which enabled her to have her babies safely .

2010_0414april20100008.jpg

2010_0414april20100009.jpg

and Angie and Tracey would also like to say thank you too .....and we promise to try NOT to send you any pregnant bunnies in the future :oops:

Last edited:
Awwww Brindle bless her. She looks very pretty in those photographs. I hope she isn't feeling lonely now all her babies have gone :( She was a very good mummy and looked after all of them well.

She was no trouble. She loves climbing and liked the freedom of the rabbit room.

I hope she finds a good mummy and a lovely new husbun soon.

Well done Michelle. She's looking fantastic xx

She's a beautiful bunny - I really hope she finds her much deserved forever home soon, bless her! :love:

Awwwh :love: Such a sweet little face :love: Shes a very pretty girl and im sure she wont be looking for her forever home long :love: xXx

Awe Brindle she is a very lucky bunny to have been found and given such love and care in her desperate situation! I really hope she finds a wonderful forever home soon!!

Awww I wouldn't have been able to part with her, she is soooo lovely. What a lovely thing you did for her, I hope her and her babies all go to loving homes that they deserve, it's a pity one of the babies couldn't stay with her.

Awww I wouldn't have been able to part with her, she is soooo lovely. What a lovely thing you did for her, I hope her and her babies all go to loving homes that they deserve, it's a pity one of the babies couldn't stay with her.

BARC are short of single does.So they think she will get a home quicker as a wifey bun.

:love::love::love:

I'm sure she'll find a super husbun in no time, and I imagine singles are much easier to rehome too. Well done Michelle. :love::D:D

Back