• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lawnmowing Houdinis!

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
Trying to get my new trio all into one picture - mostly just munched grass or tried to escape! And Indi did a bit of posing! :love::love::love:

Mummy is just a climbing frame ay?! :roll:
P1080227.jpg

Indi looking pretty :love:
P1080228.jpg

Kylo doing what he does best - EATING!
P1080244.jpg

"You eat, i'll keep watch"
P1080247.jpg

P1080249.jpg

"Let me out, i wanna be a fwee wange wabbit!"
P1080252.jpg

P1080254.jpg

P1080276.jpg

P1080272.jpg

Oh ok, i'll go say hi to Mummy
P1080253.jpg

P1080255.jpg

P1080257.jpg

I find that everytime I want to take a photo of our buns....they move!! it's just as if they know.
Lovely photos and your bunnies are gorgeous :love::love::love:

Lovely bunnies!! :D

Its not very often i see my three all together at the same time :lol:
Espcially when i get the camera out :roll: :lol:

Awww bless them! What fantastic pics! :love:

You can actually sort of feel how happy and bouncy they were through those pics. :D

Is that one of the big metal runs that Zooplus sells? I've been thinking of getting one of these for the guinea pigs / rabbits as it will fold up for the winter.

Oh and ..... just to be nosey..... why have you overlaid it with chicken wire? Does it strengthen it? x

Awww bless them! What fantastic pics! :love:

You can actually sort of feel how happy and bouncy they were through those pics. :D

Is that one of the big metal runs that Zooplus sells? I've been thinking of getting one of these for the guinea pigs / rabbits as it will fold up for the winter.

Oh and ..... just to be nosey..... why have you overlaid it with chicken wire? Does it strengthen it? x

Hi :wave: yes they are a bit bouncy and mental - will video them next time! :lol:
Yes it is the largest zooplus run - i love it because its easy to fold up and store, easy to move around the garden and is covered in doors and hatches to attach things to.

I overlaid it with chicken wire after an incident last year. A cat came into the garden and sneaked up on the run from the shade end. The buns arent usually bothered by cats, but it suddenly pounced next to them and they panicked. Phoenix bolted so fast she forced her head through the gaps in the run and got stuck. We got her back out in under 30 seconds and she was ok (saw the vet and had some preventative antibiotics) but i put chicken wire over it just so it couldnt happen again. Its probably just one of those freak incidents but you feel better doing something. But it has blocked off half the doors as we did it in a hurry! Need to adapt it a little, when i get some time!

Thank you for that! I would probably do the same then - given that the piggies are smaller than the buns' too (and we have a 'flippin cat that comes on to our garden uninvited too!).

They make such a wonderful trio xx :D xx

Oh, I just got one of those runs for when the babies come to cricket with me (better than them being on harnesses all day), considering the diddyness of my pair, I think I may copy.... I hadnt thought of that!! Hope you dont mind tee hee!!!

As you can see, Indi will pose if periscoping - i could have taken 5x as many pics of her like that! But they are rarely still so i usually have to use multi-shot mode to get one decent picture in 10!

Back