• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does it ever stop?

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I dont want it to stop, because i dont want to forget him. But, I miss Peanut Butter so much. I have just changed my signature, for the first time since he died. I kept his memorial signature since august.

I am "over it", and im not sad all the time, i dont cry. I just miss him VERY much. I love my bunnies so much, but seeing three all the time just remind me how one is missing.

And while i have three, one is always going to be missing. I cant replace him, of course not. But its just not right.

Peanut was so special, and i still cannot believe he is gone. I think i am just struggling at the moment with it, I'd do anything to see his grumpy little face right now.

No I don't think it does stop. Mable died almost a whole year ago now and I still miss her more than words can ever describe :(

Aw big hugs hun :( I miss Eeyore, I don't think we ever stop missing them but it just gets easier

i look at pics of your three and cant beleive peanut is gone either, he was alvins knackers off partner :cry::cry: and i still have the pic when they were made all street with Carlton and Bobbin :love::love:

it better stop though cus im pretty sick of feeling so pants already :evil::evil:

i walked home last night as fast as i could i even at one point had my fingers crossed my pearl necklace had arrived safely and i havent lost her forever and when it wasnt there i balled my eyes out... i dont know how ill cope if i have actually lost that precious piece of fur, its like losing her all over again.

im going into the bunny room and pacing, i hate it, i hate how i am and i want it to be over :evil: i cant imagine this going on for a year or more :shock:

Back