• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you so much holidayhutch, Lily and Nats and fluff

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
We have just had the most amazing parcel arrive this afternoon. I completely embarrassed myself by getting over excited and jumping up and down in the garden :oops: :lol::lol:

holidayhutch have sent us the most wonderful toys for Timmys Memorial Run. Lily has also sent us a fab tunnel and some treats. And we also recieved a bunny bed and donation from Nat this morning. :D:D:D

thank you all so much, it means such a lot to us and the bunnies.:love::love:

I can't wait to get Timmys run finished and all the new toys in it, it is going to be fantastic for the bunnies. When you consider the conditions many of our bunnies have come from, being able to offer them such a great area for them to play in means everything :D:D

P4200021.jpg

We will also make good use of the boxes, we were looking out for a large one to put all our stuff in for Sundays bunny day, so thank you holidayhutch, the box is perfect too :lol::lol:

Glad it arrived safely Liz and you like the goodies. Our blimming website is driving us nuts as it doesn't let us know when stock has gone to zero and chances are we still have some items left, so if you ever see it is showing something as out of stock just holler and we will double check. E.g it says out of stock on wicker balls and I still have 59 of them left:lol:

Pleased it got there, and that some bunny gets a little snuggle spot!

Those little houses are so cute! I'm also off for a look...

I am trying to work out which bunnies will fit in them. I did consider giving one to dave as a toss toy :lol::lol:

Nethies fit brilliantly and Monty our little lionhead just about gets in with room to turn round. They are great for Guineas though too and easily fits 2 in with room to spare:D

Glad it arrived safely Liz and you like the goodies. Our blimming website is driving us nuts as it doesn't let us know when stock has gone to zero and chances are we still have some items left, so if you ever see it is showing something as out of stock just holler and we will double check. E.g it says out of stock on wicker balls and I still have 59 of them left:lol:

Lovely gifts :love:

Lynne i noticed that whilst i was having a nosey, few bits were out of stock, but are they ;)

Will email next time i am buying :wave:

Have updated a lot tonight Sparkle but if I've missed something just holler

I know i shall be placing an order in the near future, so i will order all the things at once if needed :wave:

Do you do the deliveries yourself? You can come and meet my gang :love:

Nethies fit brilliantly and Monty our little lionhead just about gets in with room to turn round. They are great for Guineas though too and easily fits 2 in with room to spare:D

I am sure fidget will enjoy the little house , he is the smallest bunny in the world. :lol:

I might even try them with Maisey and mini mouse today and seee what they make of them :)

Back