• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im on a mission :) Where to buy rabbit bottles/bowls/toys cheapest when buying x 6

Becky92

Young Bun
My workplace (a rescue) has had the same 6 bunnys in for a long time, as i am not there everyday i cant take over the responsibility of them so i cant make any drastic changes but it is a fact that when the rabbits are happier & look well looked after they will get rehomed :) I would love to take them all home but as that is impossible here goes...

So my mission : improve the lifes of the rabbits by providing new bottles that will all be 600ml ( instead of some small and one hamster size that easy run out ), plenty of toys, somehow magic up a rabbit run and sun parasols to provide more shade. Eventually the hutches all need replacing but for now thats not really an issue.

Any ideas where to buy this stuff when buying x 6 (or maybe more)
It will be coming out of my pocket not the rescues as these things are not seen as a 'necessity'

Thanks in advance :D

Perhaps a pet shop owner would be kind enough to give discount as youre buying so many????
Or get onto a wholesale site??????:wave::?

I have found Quality Save/Home Bargains to have cheap pet things, though the range varies from shop to shop. If you have one nearby it may be worth a look. I think Wilkinsons are quite cheap too.

Yes I think Wilkinsons are cheapest for bottles and ceramic dishes. They also have some toys, although not a huge selection.

Back