• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Few questions :)

neenee

Warren Scout
Iam soon to be bunny mummy of an adorable french lop :D I also have a mini lop and a lion head. I hope to bond them all but my question is, are the mini lop and lion head too small to be bonded with the frenchie? Also in a week or so ill be getting a shed, its 6x8 i will be putting another level in and the run attached will be 5ft by 8ft, is this big enough for all 3? Just need opinions please :wave:

I think any size or breed can bond (as long as they are neutered etc etc) - there's pictures on here of really small buns with giants :love:

The size shed/run sounds great to me!! lucky buns :D

I would say it depended on frenchie's personality. If bun was particularly feisty - then humping a tiny bun could lead to a fatal injury, but there have been plenty of successful big/small bun bonding (where all buns involved were neutered/spayed). I had a NZ white (a big lad as big as a frenchie) with a lionhead cross:D

Back