• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from me and Chester!!

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Everyone's been so kind and friendly, giving me some great advice over the last 9 months since getting Benson and Lola, I thought I'd say hello properly and introduce you to my first child - Chester Thomas! He's 14 and has arthritis and a wee problem with his wind pipe. He's also staring at me and shuffling his little furry feet as he needs to wee. Better go.
morepics003.jpg

Don't know what I'd do without this forum - it's a lonely life being a rabbit mummy when no one else gets it!! :wave:

chester you are very handsome!! :love:

My yorkie Rolo has a collapsed wind pipe which causes him problems daily he has had it since a puppy though! :(

chester you are very handsome!! :love:

My yorkie Rolo has a collapsed wind pipe which causes him problems daily he has had it since a puppy though! :(

Aww, cute little guy. Chester's on Bisolvon for his prob but I don't think his is collapsed, just narrowing...:(

Aww, cute little guy. Chester's on Bisolvon for his prob but I don't think his is collapsed, just narrowing...:(

Well the vet said it was collapsed, he had a course of Vivatonin, made a bit of difference but not a huge amount! How does it affect Chester does he kind of honk??

Well the vet said it was collapsed, he had a course of Vivatonin, made a bit of difference but not a huge amount! How does it affect Chester does he kind of honk??

He sounds as if he's clearing his throat. He'll do it two or three times at night before he gets his Biosolvon and if he gets excited. Sometimes he sounds as if he's heavy breathing too!:shock:

He sounds as if he's clearing his throat. He'll do it two or three times at night before he gets his Biosolvon and if he gets excited. Sometimes he sounds as if he's heavy breathing too!:shock:

Oh ok, Rolo's really sounds like he's choking sometimes and I have to put my hand on his wind pipe and gently massage so he relaxes enough and I can feel it kind soften and go back if that makes sense so he can get his breath! It was really frightening when he first did as a pup we rushed him to the vets because we actually thought he was choking! :shock:

Oh ok, Rolo's really sounds like he's choking sometimes and I have to put my hand on his wind pipe and gently massage so he relaxes enough and I can feel it kind soften and go back if that makes sense so he can get his breath! It was really frightening when he first did as a pup we rushed him to the vets because we actually thought he was choking! :shock:

Oh poor wee man! Glad you are able to manage it for him. They're such a worry aren't they? Then what do we do....? We get rabbits!!! They're not a worry are they?? NOT HALF!!! :lol:

Oh poor wee man! Glad you are able to manage it for him. They're such a worry aren't they? Then what do we do....? We get rabbits!!! They're not a worry are they?? NOT HALF!!! :lol:

OMG tell me about it, I worry more about Pip cos he is outside Rolo sleeps on my bed so I always know what is going on with him, there have been many a nights I have woken to him doing his choking thing, he is somtimes sick as well but I can just get up and see to him but with Pip I wont know till the morning if somthing was wrong!

I would love to have pip indoor but Rolo wouldnt really take to it I dont think, he is very terrortorial!

OMG tell me about it, I worry more about Pip cos he is outside Rolo sleeps on my bed so I always know what is going on with him, there have been many a nights I have woken to him doing his choking thing, he is somtimes sick as well but I can just get up and see to him but with Pip I wont know till the morning if somthing was wrong!

I would love to have pip indoor but Rolo wouldnt really take to it I dont think, he is very terrortorial!

I sooooo know what you mean. Chester is with me all the time and if not with me, he goes to his Granny and Grandads!! But the bunnies - I hate leaving them outside. I hate going to bed at night and just leaving them out there, all vunerable. Chester's a bit of a grumpy old man and I wouldn't trust the buns in the house with him.

What are we to do? :?

I sooooo know what you mean. Chester is with me all the time and if not with me, he goes to his Granny and Grandads!! But the bunnies - I hate leaving them outside. I hate going to bed at night and just leaving them out there, all vunerable. Chester's a bit of a grumpy old man and I wouldn't trust the buns in the house with him.

What are we to do? :?

camp outside!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm going to tuck chester in, go to bed and fall asleep worrying about Benson and Lola. Night night to you and your fuzzywuzzies from me and mine!! :wave:

Just got to wait for Pip sungglesafe to heat up in microwave then we shall all be off to bed!

Night! :wave:

Back