• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pip's settleing in PICS (lots)

Becca24

Mama Doe
Having some cuddles

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Loving having some extra space, got lots of binkies out of him, didn't get pics of them though :(

004.jpg

Camera shy

005.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

He seems to be settling in really well, the dog doesnt phase him one bit. He loves having his cheek stroked he chills out and rests his head on the floor when im doing it! :love:

Still getting some extra cecals from him, but we are off to the vets tomoro just to see if anything else is going on!

Sorry for the overload of pics, but I will be posting more as he grows so will apologies in advance! :lol:

:shock: *squeeeeeee* :love::love::love::love::love:

I'm putting him in my pocket and running away!! :love::love: He's so cute!! And that ear is the cutest little thing ever!!

He's beautiful!

That ear is positively adorable. I say this everytime but I think I've got a new favourite RU bunny.

I'm sure he's too pretty to be a boy though ... can we just pretend he's a girl?

Aww his poor ear, it does make him him look extra cute though. Will try and get some close up of his ear at some point so you can see how much is missing! :(

Going to get the vet to sex him again tomoro just to be sure! :)

:wave: Just got back from the vets and Pip or pip diddy pip as we like to call him is defo a him! :)

Vet said he is very healthy and his teeth look really good too! :D Got some probiotics for his water too, going to have to start weaning him onto SS as beginning to run low on the food he was on and I really don't fancy going back from where he came from to get him some more!

I told vet what his diet was and she said that she cant see why he would be having excess cecals and said it maybe to do with him being on his own. :(
So am feeling really bad now that he is lonely and am wondering if I made the right decision in getting him first then once neutered and hormones settles finding him a g/friend! :?

Should I get him a friend now although I dont think that would work??? I try and spend lots of time with him, I sit in his run with him and give him cheek and nose rubs 3 or 4 times a day!

Feel a bit rubbish now! :cry:

Awww!! he is lovely! :D :love:

I would wait until he is neutered and hornmones have calms before bonding him with another bun. But that doesnt stop you from looking ;)

Awww!! he is lovely! :D :love:

I would wait until he is neutered and hornmones have calms before bonding him with another bun. So there arent any fights.

But that doesnt stop you from looking ;)

That was the plan but I don't like to think of my little chap being unhappy and lonely, or could it be that he still isn't quite settled yet?

I look regularly and have fell in love with lots of buns on RR! :lol:

Back