• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anastetic Question

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
Upsys going in tomorrow for a full dental checkup and possibly work done.... when she comes home tomorrow night....will I put her back oustside with the others or keep her in...im worried cos its gone a bit colder

When my dental bun Smudge had to have a dental I always booked him in at my vets to stay overnight and collected him the next day so they could ensure he recovered all OK

When my dental bun Smudge had to have a dental I always booked him in at my vets to stay overnight and collected him the next day so they could ensure he recovered all OK

I think it depends on what they do tomorrow
If they check her teeth first and find the problem...I prob wont do the xray
it depends how she comes round afterwards...esp with dentals.

Boo came home after his so I could mummy him. Its the only time ive been able to hold him. if shes good....I may bring her upstairs....she jsut has a tendency to wee everywhere :(

thats fine...will put up the pen....will she be ok to go back out with the others...im worried about bonding wise..

I kept Loppy separate when he had stasis back in December as I was getting up in the night to feed [he's an outdoor bun]-he was away from Daisy for 2 days and apart from a little sniffing each other and a half hearted attempt at chasing they were fine,I was expecting to have to rebond.:D

Back