• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys

busterandme

Warren Scout
I must have spent a small fortune on toys for Buster that he hasn't even looked at- instead opting for cardboard boxes I can get for free!

What would you say your rabbit's favourite toys were?

Pip is the same, at the moment he really likes an empty eater egg box although he does love his tunnell!! :)

Louie spent a good couple of days playing with a paper bag!
Apart from that, nothing really!

Blue loves tunnels, I got three of those pink boutique ones from P@H and joined them together to make a big one and all he does is run backwards and forwards for hours and hours :roll: :lol:

Honey and Bracken are wood chewers so buy them tonnes of wooden things and they spend hours chewing them.

Bracken so far has spent near enough all her time playing with a jingle ball much to my disapproval...the bloomin noise :lol:

Hello : )

My buns favourite toy/activity was playing in a cat carier without the door. I used to fill it with small towels and fleecey blankets and he would spend ages scrabbling inside and turfing everything out..hehe : )

Tunnels are another favourite. Some people have digging trays for their buns filled with soil etc. to play around in.

Willow balls stuffed with hay.

Some people stuff the cardboard tubes you get in toilet rolls with hay.

Anything they can dig and scrabble with basically : )

x x x

I have a cage for Phoebe, who lives on her own at the moment, which she goes in when my chinchilla is out. I started just putting newspaper down in it as she has a litter tray in the corner, and it turns out she loves to shred!! Newspaper is a favourite as she can rip it all up and throw bits in the air, but she also likes thinner cardboard, like cereal boxes etc, as she can really destroy them..
My boy Nermal actually prefers plastic carrier bags... He doesn't eat them or even bite them, he just likes to scrunch them up, sit on them then dig away for ages! Think he likes the noise..

Those along with wood chews are all I need in my house now.. Although the tunnels sound good - got a feeling my two would love those.... Off to the shops I go!

Back