• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

People with Dwarf Lops...

Amy.

Alpha Buck
How much do yours weigh? :wave: I was wondering earlier how Leo compares to others of his breed, as I don't really know anyone around here with buns.
Leo weighs 2.75kg :)

How much do yours weigh? :wave: I was wondering earlier how Leo compares to others of his breed, as I don't really know anyone around here with buns.
Leo weighs 2.75kg :)

Our girl Maizy is a dwarf lop and although I haven't weighed her recently I would say she is around that if not a smidgen heavier! :)

Sophie is 7 this year and she has weighed 3.3kg for about the last 4/5 years :lol: She is biggish for a dwarf though and I wouldn't be surprised if she has a bit of frenchie in her :)

Hector is just a little dwarf lop compared to all of yours, he weighs 2.1kg

(he's definitely a dwarf not a mini lop though, he has a very handsome dwarf lop face and dwarf lop ears :love::love:)

I have absolutely no idea how much Louie weighs, though he is a bit of a chubber :roll:

Weight watchers

I don't know what Buffy weighs, but when I go to Weight watchers I probably should take her too.

Charlies a lionhead x dwarf lop (well, I'm presuming dwarf lop!) and he weighs about 3kg I'd guess at :)

Roo has been 2.8kg every time he's been weighed over 2 years.
Artie between 2.7 and 3kg
Esme is about 2.8kg
Not sure about Tink but bigger than the others - 3kg ish.

Back