• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet Palls ??

Mrs Ord

Mama Doe
Anyone used these when they go away? The ones where they come to your house and feed your animals?? They'll do all of my zoo for only £10 a day which sounds really good but want to hear from people who've used them before.

Are they an actual group 'Pet Palls'? I've used a lady called 'Miss Dolittle' before when I went on hols to come round and feed my buns and they were well looked after, but can't comment on Pet Palls if the're a company as not used them, sorry

They're a franchise. Its a huge company and people just buy the right to work their area. They get the vans and advertising in with the cost of the franchise.

Eeeek - just Googled them.... it IS expensive, eh? However, my area still free .....hhmmm..... *quickly looks round room for things to sell on ebay / pawn*

Back