• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hairball treat-ums?

We sell these to an Angora Breeder and she says they are really good, not tried them on our own buns but there is only Monty the Lionhead that probably would benefit from them when he's having a bad moult.

ive never got the hair ball treat-ums ones but ive had the others to kelp skin and coat and also the urinary tract one, i bought them mainly when mowgli was very poorly, he loved them :wave:

oooh just remembered this thread and bought some today at work! (I work at PAH) They contain Petrolatum and Glycerin... think that's what helps shift the fur?

well my pair are so bloomin unappreciative and stuck their noses up at these :evil: :lol::lol:

Will get some for Ronnie and Lola tomorrow i think. Lola is moulting so badly, when i opened the door of the shed this morning there was just this mass of fur floating!

I get the ones that make their poo smell better (the green packet). I only give them to Alfie my house buns and it improved his smell. It's also a good way to get him to come inside when I need him too!

they are full of rubbish though, its proper junk food for buns :lol:

So they'd be better with the normal pineapple juice then :? They lap the water up with that in anyway. I get so paranoid about them getting hair balls :oops:

So they'd be better with the normal pineapple juice then :? They lap the water up with that in anyway. I get so paranoid about them getting hair balls :oops:

they are little treats Becky, so I don't think one or two every 3/4 days (what's recommended on the back of the packet!) would hurt them :) They smell like pineapple though, so there might be some Bromolain in there for hair ball breakdown? I think its because it contains the Petrolatum too! I'm sure some bunnies will love it, and its fine for them in small quantities!

I can't believe mine stuck their noses up to them, I bought 3 bags today thinking they would love them as well and that it would help Oscars moult :oops: :lol::lol:

they are little treats Becky, so I don't think one or two every 3/4 days (what's recommended on the back of the packet!) would hurt them :) They smell like pineapple though, so there might be some Bromolain in there for hair ball breakdown? I think its because it contains the Petrolatum too! I'm sure some bunnies will love it, and its fine for them in small quantities!

I can't believe mine stuck their noses up to them, I bought 3 bags today thinking they would love them as well and that it would help Oscars moult :oops: :lol::lol:

Yeah ive seen them lotsa times in P@H, but have never bought them as thought they would never work with hair balls :lol::oops: Ronnie is always grooming Lols though, and i do worry about him congesting all that hair. Will get them some tomorrow for alongside their pineapple juice :thumb:

Back