• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opinions please. Friend for Archie?

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
After the Archie/Leo fight saga I've made a decision not to re-introuduce them together in a few months time.

Now this kind of throws my plans into ruins as I was planning on getting a large playhouse/dog kennel/run set up outside. I'm swinging towards the hard decision to place Archie outside when the time comes but I don't like the idea of him living alone outside. At the same time I think it's highly unlikely my parents will allow me to get another bunster as a friend for him, not after the expenses we've experienced in the past few weeks.

So what would people do in my position if another rabbit was a no go? Keep them both inside but in different set ups, compromising the space that they'll both have? Or place one of them outside and keep one inside so they can both have a huge amount of space each?

I'd love to get a resuce wifebun for him but I don't think it's even going to be an option :(

If they lived outside near each would they attempt to fight and annoy each other? My singles are out in runs near each during they day and they enjoy it :)

You could rehome one and get a wifey for the other :? not one I would like to contemplate.

I don't envy your position.

I think I would be going with smaller space and both indoors, they could be seperate, but in the same room, so they can see each other. And would have your company too.

Alternatively you could do the same outside, so they can see each other.

Back