• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An odd thought...

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
With all the baby Bunnies everyone seems to have around this time of year, I wonder if it would be possible to modify a teddy with teats and a bottle inside to make feeding more natural for the babies.
Then you would be able to mimic the mum over the nest if that makes sence.
Either that or I'm just going crazy :oops:

Edited to show I'm not a fruitloop :lol:

Last edited:
With all the babies everyone seems to have around this time of year, I wonder if it would be possible to modify a teddy with teats and a bottle inside to make feeding more natural for the babies.
Then you would be able to mimic the mum over the nest if that makes sence.
Either that or I'm just going crazy :oops:

:lol: I didn't realise this was in Rabbit Chat at first... up until I got to the nest part I was thinking "Crazy lady! Why would you want to feed your baby through a teddy bear!" :oops: :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: I didn't realise this was in Rabbit Chat at first... up until I got to the nest part I was thinking "Crazy lady! Why would you want to feed your baby through a teddy bear!" :oops: :lol::lol::lol:

Wasn't just me then?! :oops::oops: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I did wonder why no-one had commented...I shall edit so you don't think I'm going insane :lol:

Apu320.GIF

Back