• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Excited :0)... then, oh pants

Was sooooooo excited this morning as Lee and I won a bid late last night on this on Ebay last night - yay - new home for the Four Amigos - we pick it up on Saturday :D

newhousebuns.jpg

Have aready made very excellent arcitect type drawings (not) for snuggle boxes and different levels for them to range about in last night on nights when it wasn't busy.

Then took Mr Bingley to the vets this morning to have his stitches out (also very exciting as I wouldn't have to micro-manage Blakey's over-the-top grooming capabilities) and they can't take them out as when he went to snip the stitches some pus came out of the wound :( and then came out of his nose (urgh, sorry sorry I know). So the vet did some more experimental squeezing (can you believe Bingers sat and let him do it?) and he said that he thinks the tear duct got infected when his eye was all manky beore he had it out and so because it has no-where to drain to except into the cavity and down his nose it's just sat there til he took the first stitch out.

It's not bothering him any, he's eating etc etc and it's obviously not painful as he didn't try and masacre the vet whilst he poked him (which Bingers would if in any way annoyed or discomforted) so back on the anti-biotics til Thurs and if no better then a three week course of 'em! He won't speak to me fo weeks if that happens coz he hates hates hates the stuff, :roll:

Still, Blakey's eyes have cleared up with her eye drops which is fab and I;m sure Mr Bingley will forgive me when he sees his new mansion .... and will be a little sod to catch in it :lol:

I'll get some pics when I;ve got everything 'just so' for moving in - before the Four Amigos go in and decimate all the neatness :love:

Tammy x

Back