• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Luxury! Photos Post 9

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Thanks for Kris and Lou i now have an extended run! They had a spare happy hutch run they collected and its exactly what id been looking for! :D

My bunnies now have a 6 x 4 shed with a 5 x 10 foot run :D:D:D:D

THANK YOU!

Last edited:
identical to the one ive got literally what i was looking for. the previous owners had but a hole in one of the ends which was fine because i dont need it, so it was perfect :lol::lol:

will get a pic

Wow! Almost like fate then really that I had the call about them, as Lou needed a run for her little ones as well!! :lol:

The man was a little strange though :shock: :lol:

when i saw it i couldnt believe it because its identical, and i didnt want to buy an entire new run when i only needed 2 sides and the lid, seemed like such a waste. so its perfect! i havent painted it yet, will do it when im back from uni next time but they are loving it!

mumsbirthday2010030.jpg

mumsbirthday2010031.jpg

mumsbirthday2010033.jpg

mumsbirthday2010035.jpg

:)

Looks great!! Now is Domino getting lots of exercise ;)

nope :lol: hes been in that hay basket for about 2 hours, and then moved to where he is in the photos and is staying put :lol:

will laugh when i go to the vets and they say hes overweight, and then they say "hmm, what size accomodation does he have?":lol:

That's brilliant. I feel bad now, because Bramble's run is only half that size......although he does get to come out in the garden too.

They arent being very active in it, there snoozing in it! :lol: ahh well, its there when they wantr a mad binky moment!

Back