• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Furniture removal's etc...

rachylou

Warren Veteran
Just a quick question, today we had a large fridge/freezer delivered so we had quite a lot of upheaval and had to move some furniture to make it all fit.
As most of you will know, Jimby has a very difficult time with statis and gets VERY stressed, should i worry that he will go in to statis over night?
I have got a horrible feeling that tomorrow I will wake up and find him ill :cry:

You know your rabbit best so your guess is as good as or even better than ours :) I would say in most cases no that shouldn't bother a bunny but if things like that do bother your bunny the it's possible. Just check him first thing tomorrow.

They won't be any benefit unless he's stopped eating. If he's still eating then he'll be getting fibre from the food etc. It won't do any harm either though if he eats them usually and they don't upset him.

I have never given him to Pro Fibre before, i was going to check with our vets first, so was unsure whether to give him any tonight as it could possibly upset his tummy. :?
He seems happy enough in himself, binkying,eating and is quite happy to investigate, so I am hoping I am worrying over nothing.
With bunnies is it like humans how stress symptoms can occure days or even a week after the 'stressor' or is it very much if they have been stressed out it will happen as of then or the next day?

Jims seems happy this morning, he has eaten some hay, done some poops, BUT he did walk away from 1 biscuit from breakfast, he usually gobbles them all up straight away. Should I worry?

Back