• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie & Nala - dinner for two!!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Big bunny love is sharing your veggies together! :love::love::love:

Although they were less than impressed with Britain's Got Talent on in the background during their romantic meal for two!!! :shock: :roll: :lol:

DSCF4699.jpg

DSCF4703.jpg

DSCF4701.jpg

Last edited:
know i should be looking at the rabbits,,,(which are so gorgeous:love: :love:) but i am looking at the size of the dish of veg's as i only give my 2 a really small amount as i worry i might give them too much.....it really confuse's me. (which doesn't take much :lol:)

Thanks guys :)

know i should be looking at the rabbits,,,(which are so gorgeous:love: :love:) but i am looking at the size of the dish of veg's as i only give my 2 a really small amount as i worry i might give them too much.....it really confuse's me. (which doesn't take much :lol:)

Don't worry all the bunnies don't get bowls that big! :lol:

It's only because Archie & Nala are big bunnies that they get more than the others ;) Archie is a conti & weighs about 7.5kg & Nala is a conti cross weighing about 6.5kg :)

Don't worry all the bunnies don't get bowls that big! :lol:

It's only because Archie & Nala are big bunnies that they get more than the others ;) Archie is a conti & weighs about 7.5kg & Nala is a conti cross weighing about 6.5kg :)

ah right i see. :oops: they are lovely and have really shiney coats. :love:

Awwwww:love:. Nala looks brilliant she and Archie is as handsome as ever:D
Nala definately looks better for a bit of weight gain:D.

Awwwww:love:. Nala looks brilliant she and Archie is as handsome as ever:D
Nala definately looks better for a bit of weight gain:D.

Thanks Kay - I have to say she has filled out since coming here :oops:

They are still so in love :love:

Back