• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Found the baby photos of Blackberry & Co!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Wasn't sure where I'd stored these as they were on my old PC, but here are some baby pics of Blackberry & Co:D

This is when the 3 babies (Blackberry, Dandelion & Clover) were approx 3 months old, and Buttercup could have been anything from 6 months to a year, but was quite underweight whatever his age.

The first picture I ever took of Blackberry:love:
Blackberryco005.jpg

Buttercup looking very scrawny
bunniesaugust2009064.jpg

Clover saying his prayers that this would be the home he would be stopping in after so many changes
bunniesaugust2009051.jpg

The three babies not even attempting to pose for a cute photo!
bunniesaugust2009038.jpg

Their first time on the lawn - Buttercup with Dandelion & Clover
bunniesaugust2009004.jpg

Blackberry looking very cute!
Blackberryco010.jpg

:love:

I swear i have just sat here & gone awwwwwwwwwwww, sqqqquuuuueeeeee - OMG how cuteeeeee!!!!

:love::love::love::love:

Absolutely adorable!! :love:

Cute overload again!!! Love these pics - isn't it ace looking back over the old photos and remembering how teeny tiny they were .... and before they started their mischief :lol: ?

Tammy x

I'm really sorry, but I was looking for the story of Blackberry & Co and stumbled on this thread and then had one of those 'my goodness those buns are so cute I could cry' moments and had to comment. :love:

Sorry, but what's their story?

xxx

Back