• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My special bunny!!

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Scamp is growing so fast now!! Thought some of you would like to see some up to date photos :)

Hello RU! I as grown!
100_2331.jpg

Nomnom!!
100_2337.jpg

Cuddles next to Daddy on the sofa :love:
S7001458.jpg

Please excuse the dirty feet, i sleeps in my potty! I doesnt like my £30 bed!
S7001457.jpg

I love this bunny so much :love: Shes a proper mummys bunny! She follows me everywhere, she isnt spoilt at all :angel: xXx

:love::love::love::love::love:

Now you know Becky that Scamp is well & truly spoiled ;) Just like it should be of course :D :love:

She's looking wonderful :love::love::love:

She's gorgeous!! :love::love::love::love:
on the pics of her lying down, what's that by her tail......If she hadn't been confirmed to be a girl then I'd say it was a testicle. :oops::oops:

She's gorgeous!! :love::love::love::love:
on the pics of her lying down, what's that by her tail......If she hadn't been confirmed to be a girl then I'd say it was a testicle. :oops::oops:

:lol::lol::lol: Its a different colour piece of fur! I did look twice at the photo and got Dan to feel her :oops: We dont know if she is definately a she, but she certainly doesnt have testicles... yet :lol::lol: It even stumped Vikki when she came to visit! She went from 'mummy little fella' to 'mummys little princess' and now shes just... 'mummys special bunneh' :lol:

It surely is a plum !! :lol:

:shock: Let's hope nobun tries to eat her plums!! :lol::lol::lol:

Before Ted was neutered I told him he was going in for a fur cut, as I thought it'd upset him! :shock: :oops:

Glad I'm not the only one to think that!! :lol: :roll:

Your all convincing it me it IS now! Ive just been to check and theres 100% no plums... yet :? :lol:

To add, shes booked in to be spayed next week... :lol:

Sure she's not hoiking them back up? Ted's brother did this until he was 8 months. They were certain he didn't have any dropped yet....but he was just pulling them up every time anyone tried to have a look.
:lol:

:shock: Let's hope nobun tries to eat her plums!! :lol::lol::lol:

Before Ted was neutered I told him he was going in for a fur cut, as I thought it'd upset him! :shock: :oops:

Glad I'm not the only one to think that!! :lol: :roll:

You all just have dirty minds! :lol: Poor Scamp is mortified that shes had to have her bits looked at yet again!! She really does look like a he down there though, shes stumped all 3 vets, me, the OH and Vikki! God only knows what she'll turn out to be :?

Back