• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummys little helpers

luvabun

Warren Veteran
:roll: Totti has never done this before but new bun on the block Bugsy is a master pruner. So far he has "pruned" my rosemary, lavender, Acers, New Zealand flax and the apple tree. Maybe removing some of the bark has heightened the smell 'cos this was shortly after Bugsys hatchet job....

bugs072.jpg

bless:love:
you grow bunnies in pots too! i forgot i'd planted carrot seeds in a big pot and thought how sweet it was that eric was digging:roll:

I'm loving the expression on the face of the bun in the flower pot. Like "oh yeah, I just love having your butt in my face!" :lol::lol:

I'm loving the expression on the face of the bun in the flower pot. Like "oh yeah, I just love having your butt in my face!" :lol::lol:
1.gif
Believe me, she'll get her revenge by humping the living daylights out of him later :oops:. In a trio of two boys and her, she definitely wears the trousers:lol:

bless:love:
you grow bunnies in pots too! i forgot i'd planted carrot seeds in a big pot and thought how sweet it was that eric was digging:roll:

:wave: My buns are obsessed with pots. Don't know how the fenugreek seedlings are supposed to develop with Totti squashing them :roll::lol:

Jill, obviously the bonding went well. I love her just sitting there.
Hi Raine. They are now quite established as a trio but I can only get pics of the three of them in the hutch - they all have their favourite resting spots in the garden.

Here's a poor quality one of them in the hutch - Bugsy and Totti are making a sort of semi circle (Bugs resting on Tottis bum :oops:) and Kiki is hay chomping in the middle.... I guess Bugsy feels secure enough to be relaxing so :love:

Bugs075.jpg

:roll: Totti has never done this before but new bun on the block Bugsy is a master pruner. So far he has "pruned" my rosemary, lavender, Acers, New Zealand flax and the apple tree. Maybe removing some of the bark has heightened the smell 'cos this was shortly after Bugsys hatchet job....

bugs072.jpg

Look at Kiki's face! Not at all impressed by Tot's handywork......bless 'em.

Back