• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of my lot picture overload sorry

Collielover

Mama Doe
100_0916.jpg

100_0917.jpg

100_0919.jpg

100_0920.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a339/Icemaiden_scotland/100_0874.jpg?t=1271602051

100_0875.jpg

100_0909.jpg

100_0912.jpg

Thumper.jpg

100_0884.jpg

Wow, how many do you have in the group? I can't even get two of mine to like each other. :lol:

They are lovely, I especially :love: the dutchies. :D

What a beautiful group did you do the bonding yourself :love: Your blue eyed black and white dutch reminds me of one of my first bunnies. She had one blue eye and one brown. :love:

theres 6 in the group at the moment hope to put another 2 in soon and yes I did bond them myself .. Got loads of grey hair to prove it ...I am hoping to bond my 4 frenchies soon too into another group then NO MORE RABBITS for me my 12 is enough and my 2 fosters

theres 6 in the group at the moment hope to put another 2 in soon and yes I did bond them myself .. Got loads of grey hair to prove it ...I am hoping to bond my 4 frenchies soon too into another group then NO MORE RABBITS for me my 12 is enough and my 2 fosters

Wow, you have some beautiful bunnies there, I'm very envious!!!!:love::love:

:shock::shock: How did you do it? Did you start with pairs or what? Can you bond mine pleeaaassseeee :lol:

its 4 girls and 2 boys in the group I am going too try to introduce another 2 in a few months time after there over there ops

Back