• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny love

Collielover

Mama Doe
Hi here is a couple of picture of 2 off our french lops Blanko and rabbit without a name so far he used to be knowing as Maria but as being a boy I dont think so some how just cant make up our mind what to call him yet

100_0896-1.jpg

100_0898.jpg

100_0900.jpg

thanks nice to know somone likes my rabbits I shouldn't let this bother me but it does ...Think I must have pmt or somthing today as I am very edgey

ok you lot any ideas for names for the black one his name is Maria but sorry he annt keeping that the white ones blanko

They're LOVELY!

How about Mario? Not much different for him to get used to, but Very Manly! Also fits neatly with Blanco...?

AWWWWWW!!! Bunneh lurve!!!!!!!! :love::love::love:

They really are gorgeous. I like the idea of Noir, it really suits them being called blanko and Noir, it sounds so exotic.

aww, they are well cute rabbits and look very in love lol

I used to have a black one called Leo

Noir is a cute name, I like Dusty asell

thanks for the suggestions will put them to OH when he comes home tonight ...I didn't call either of them there names Maria was meant to be a girl but guess what the breeder got his sex wrong.. the both of them are 2 years old and I hope to bond them with my other 2 in the next few months but if it dont work we will just need to divide the carvan up into 2 ....

Back