• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new hutch

can anyone tell me how many buns i cud put in here do you think as im thinkin of gettin 2 as i have 7 buns but not sure if puttin 4 buns in one wud be to many as i want them to be able to make use of it and not be ontop of one another :)

I would try to get a refund on the hutch you just bought... you can buy a cheap shed and attach a run to that for about the same price. In a shed/run set up you could comfortably have two bunnies :)

ETA ignore me, I thought you were looking for more buns but you have 7 :lol:

Yes sorry I agree - I don't rehome to these. They are too small unless they are adapted as the sleeping area is way to small to be the only all weather area. The foot print on them is only as big as the minimum size hutch that I would rehome to and that would need to have an attached run too.

As far as value too, they are made of soft fir wood so they're not destined to have a very long life span.

Not my cup of tea for even small buns.

Last edited:
can anyone tell me how many buns i cud put in here do you think as im thinkin of gettin 2 as i have 7 buns but not sure if puttin 4 buns in one wud be to many as i want them to be able to make use of it and not be ontop of one another :)

:wave: Only big enough for one so a waste of time really if you want to do the right thing for your bun and give it company.

Yes sorry I agree - I don't rehome to these. They are too small unless they are adapted as the sleeping area is way to small to be the only all weather area. The foot print on them is only as big as the minimum size hutch that I would rehome to and that would need to have an attached run too.

As far as value too, they are made of soft fir wood so they're not destined to have a very long life span.

Not my cup of tea for even small buns.

I agree with this. I would never rehome to one of these coop type set ups. They are way too small for the buns :(

Back