• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Todays bargains for my bunny boys

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Went to a car boot sale this morning - didn't get anything for me, just loads of stuff for the buns!

2 huge corner litter trays (always good to have spares!), 2 high backed square litter trays (now being used as digging boxes), a brand new tunnel (the type made of lots of sticks joined together) still in its packet, a small wicker chair (Blackberry is obsessed with sitting on chairs and this is just the right size for him!), and 3 bed canopys (the fine mesh kind that little girls have over their beds) - they will be used as fly netting for the aviary and runs in the warmer weather 'cos they still let the light through and can be seen through but keep the flies out (2 are pink, one is white, and the boys are a bit miffed that I had to get pink!!!)

Total cost - £8!!!!!!:D

All has been thoroughly washed and the buns are already in the digging trays:lol:

Brilliant :D I really need to go to a car boot to see what bits and bobs I can find for the animals!

Back