• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding boy bunnies.

casu consulto

Mama Doe
I'm going to bond Edgar and Jack! <--- Have you seen that? Determination! :lol:

Aaanyway, they've seen one another before, and have been in runs side by side in the garden for the past few days, and snuffled through cage bars at one another. Not entirely sure Jack knows he is a rabbit, but we're getting there. He's lived in my bedroom for the past few months, so he's got a real identity crisis going on.

When they in their runs, Edgar won't stop binkying and showing off, or trying to follow Jack, or flopped against the side of the run nearest to where Jack is. :love: It LOOKS so cute. Jack's a hyperactive weirdo who won't sit still, but recently he's been trying to nudge his nose through the mesh to reach Edgar and sits staring at him.

Not sure what to think...! It's cute to watch, but for all I know it could just be them plotting to kill one another the moment they can. Soooo~ We have a brand new carpet which will make the hallway pretty neutral (or as neutral as I'm ever going to have it, when I've wiped things over) so I'm going to let them meet properly.

I need luck vibes. I want a bromance! :)

Back