• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noticed scabs on Buns :(

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
I was giving the newly weds a check over last night, and I am not sure if they got into a fight but they both have small white scabs on them... Bobby has a scratch on her ear which she isn't bothered about me touching, and Carlo has one on his back!
:shock:

They look quite old, and I have bathed them both in salt water, am I doing the right thing?:? Or would a vet visit be needed? I will post some pics when I can get the batteries for the camera

could they be the marks from having vacs?

I'm not sure too sure they seem to be slightly raised, they don't look serious, I worry about everythin bun related!, am trying to take pics but they are being shy:roll:

They are white and slightly raised Bobby ear looks like a scratch to be honest:)

If they are white and raised, it sounds like scar tissue from a previous injury. That's what one of ours had - I hadn't noticed the actual wound, but could feel it later when it had gone hard. The skin was in a kind of ridge.

If they are white and raised, it sounds like scar tissue from a previous injury. That's what one of ours had - I hadn't noticed the actual wound, but could feel it later when it had gone hard. The skin was in a kind of ridge.

yes exactly the same... so should I worry? I have a feeling that they may have nipped each other a while ago!.. they get on fine now tho:wave:

Back