• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My decrepid old RSPCA bunny ;) VIDEO!

She's still going now! :lol: I had to buy the red carpet offcut for her as she kept running in and out of the cage, slipping on the floor and landing on her face :roll: Didn't seem to slow her down though! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

she just keeps going, and going, and going...so funny. She would keep me entertained for hours:lol: I watch bunnies more than I watch television:)

Wow, she's a real beauty!!!!:love:

Just watched the video and she has so much energy!:)

Last edited:
Bless her - looks like she can't quite believe she actually has so much space! She certainly looks pretty fit! :D xx

She's a beautiful girl. :love:

I had to put some non-slip Vet bed down on my laminate as otherwise they slide about.

Thanks everyone!

The video actually went on for about five minutes but I cropped it down to the one bit that I actually managed to keep up with her in :lol: She does some massive jumps too. I let her free range most of the time as I've bunny proofed my room (except for those cardboard boxes under the bed - they're prime chewing target :roll:). The last couple of days, I've woken up with Cloud right in my face :shock::lol:

I really love the little hooligan :love:

You could be onto something there - she seems to get very excited when I put the radio on! She seems to like Vernon Kay on radio 1! :lol:

Back