• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eric and Ernie in their play tent today

Here are the boys having fun today. Well Eric is, as Ernie is otherwise occupied :lol::lol:and Honey was off chilling elsewhere in the garden.

Excuse all the hutches, as they were being cleaned and aired.:oops:

Last edited:
:love: So cute! But... how do you tell them apart?! :lol:

I think you should buy them a ball pool to go with the play tent. ;):lol::lol:

:love: So cute! But... how do you tell them apart?! :lol:

I think you should buy them a ball pool to go with the play tent. ;):lol::lol:

Thank You - Eric is bigger and slightly darker and he has a bit out of his nose. But I still get it wrong on a regurlar basis!:lol::lol:

Thank You - Eric is bigger and slightly darker and he has a bit out of his nose. But I still get it wrong on a regurlar basis!:lol::lol:

:lol: Bless! Good job they can't understand English or they might get a bit of a complex being called the wrong name occasionally! I have three pet pigeons that all look identical and I ended up putting different coloured leg rings on them to tell them apart the other day. From a distance it was impossible to tell who was who but I always know from their personalities. :D

Back