• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I miss my Dillan :(

H Maughan

Mama Doe
I've managed to successfully bond my previously single, uni-based house rabbit with my pair of two girls... They're all now happily living outside together and I miss him being inside :( I know its selfish :lol:

I keep going out to check on them all and Dillan seems very happy and loves grooming Sally. Oh well I'll just have to entertain myself on an evening from now on.. :lol:

Helen xx

You could move out there with them :D

(plus, its ok to be selfish, because you didn't actually act selfishly, you did what you thought was best for him despite you missing him- that shows a pretty awesome bunny owner).

how long had he been a single house rabbit??
Just wondering as I have a single house bunny who is 4 who Im going to try and bond soon :shock: (who will also be moving outside :cry:). I will miss him LOADS too :cry::cry:

how long had he been a single house rabbit??
Just wondering as I have a single house bunny who is 4 who Im going to try and bond soon :shock: (who will also be moving outside :cry:). I will miss him LOADS too :cry::cry:

He's been single since I got him just over a year ago. I found he went with the girls really well. I let them all go on our 'neutral' lawn in the garden and he was fascinated. I always left the doorway to the girls hutch and run open and I eventually found that they all would go in and out of their no problem until Dillan decided he wanted to stay in there with the girls for forever :love:

I think its just the case of giving them plenty of space and time. I would only let them stay together for an hour at a time to start with. They were all running after each other (non-aggressive) and they would get all tuckered out :lol:. They have all now calmed down and no longer chase. Its just lovely to see them grooming each other :love:

Helen xx

Back