• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nutmeg and Smudge's first day out (pic heavy)

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
As in first day outside together as last year it was Nutmeg with the other two and Smudge on his own.

_IGP6935-vi.jpg

_IGP6949-vi.jpg

_IGP6965-vi.jpg

_IGP6980-vi.jpg

_IGP6972-vi.jpg

_IGP6976-vi.jpg

Kissy Kissy...

_IGP7024-vi.jpg

_IGP7027-vi.jpg

_IGP7028-vi.jpg

_IGP7032-vi.jpg

Awwwwwww :love:

I really don't know why but in the first picture Nutmeg makes me think of an owl?!

She took a while to settle and was on the alert most of the time so that might be why. Smudge was loving it. Eating grass left, right and centre, then he found the dandelions and then binkying all over the place!

The photos of them kissing are very cute, do you know what breed of bunnies went into them? The first wee one looks like a lionhead/nethy cross with the wee mane and ears.

The photos of them kissing are very cute, do you know what breed of bunnies went into them? The first wee one looks like a lionhead/nethy cross with the wee mane and ears.

Sorry, I missed this.

Nutmeg is a lionhead pure bred as far as I know. That was what I was told anyway. She's kinda rescue from a friend who didn't have the time to give her lots of love anymore and was apparently originally from a breeder who breeds purebreds. She couldn't be bred as she has a white mark in one of her eyes. Vet thinks it was from a healed scratch. This is all what I am told so as to how true it is I don't know. Smudge is apparently part lionhead, part lop, but I'm convinced there is more in him because of his thick coat.

Last edited:
Back