• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what does this really mean?

Grace65

Warren Veteran
Ok this might sound a really daft question but my bun grace will not stop licking my face! im loving it but none of my buns have ever done this before what does it mean? i dont half feel privildged :lol:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She's grooming you! :D It's her way of showing you she loves you (and maybe the taste of your makeup too! ;):lol:)

Ok this might sound a really daft question but my bun grace will not stop licking my face! im loving it but none of my buns have ever done this before what does it mean? i dont half feel privildged :lol:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Our bunny Solomon does this :love:

Is she a single bun? x

Pearl was a face groomer too.. she seemed to like my hairline but i was scared my long hair would get caught in her gut so i would move my head.

your very lucky :love::love::love::love:

Bunniesapril17th2010andbookmarks039.jpg
Blackberry does this - arms, hands, face - he'll kiss anyone!!! It's lovely:love:

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwww its so adorable, it makes my heart melt she does it so many times a day its unreal, i so love her. xxx
Buuny friend, yes shes a single bun, shes always licking my face and throwing herself on my lap, if i leave her even to nip to the loo she comes and follows me! i cant believe shes so adorable im so lucky to have my gracie. xxxx

Awwwwwwwww its so adorable, it makes my heart melt she does it so many times a day its unreal, i so love her. xxx
Buuny friend, yes shes a single bun, shes always licking my face and throwing herself on my lap, if i leave her even to nip to the loo she comes and follows me! i cant believe shes so adorable im so lucky to have my gracie. xxxx

Was just wondering as Solomon is also at the moment until he is 100% recovered from his amputation.

He will be bonded soon but I don't want him to stop kissing us! :oops: He might not feel the need to once he has a bunny friend to groom! :cry:

Awww bless he sounds adorable, im so sorry aabout his amputation, what on earth has happened to him?
Im not planning to get another bun and even if i do it wont be until after grace is neutered in june, i might go for a rescue bunny if i do get another ( i bet i will) lol.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww bless he sounds adorable, im so sorry aabout his amputation, what on earth has happened to him?
Im not planning to get another bun and even if i do it wont be until after grace is neutered in june, i might go for a rescue bunny if i do get another ( i bet i will) lol.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He had an infection in his elbow joint after his previous owner left a bit wound untreated for months.

He copes extremely well though and is a typical cheeky boy! :love:

I bet you will too! ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww, I bet she'd love a husbun :love::love:

He will be bonded soon but I don't want him to stop kissing us! :oops: He might not feel the need to once he has a bunny friend to groom! :cry:[/QUOTE]

Blackberry is bonded with Buttercup, but he still bombards me with kisses!!!:love:

Was just wondering as Solomon is also at the moment until he is 100% recovered from his amputation.

He will be bonded soon but I don't want him to stop kissing us! :oops: He might not feel the need to once he has a bunny friend to groom! :cry:

Hmph. Benny and Lola have plenty of kisses for each other but none for me!! Love them anyway!

Im really sorry soloman has had a bad start but am really happy that you found each other i really hope he gets well soon bless him.
I still think i may get another bun but i will wait until grace is over her op and i know shes 100% again, that wont be until june time when she reaches the 6 month age, but im pretty sure i will go to an animal rescue to home another if they will allow me to.
Gracie is currently running around the house chasing rosie the hamster while shes exercising in her ball, i tell you shes so friendly and daft as a brush, shes adorable!!! :D

Back