• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hermione - one year on xxx

coco1200

Warren Veteran
Hi guys, its been a very difficult couple of days for me...it has been one year today since I lost my beautiful girl. :cry: I know some of you are thinking why on earth am I bringing it back up, but I just don't want my girl forgotten. She was 14 months old and passed away after Theo (Snowy) and myself tried for 9 days battling her statis and heart problems after a spay :cry: She died of a massive heart attack at the vets.

She was the most amazing rabbit I have ever come across. Just so full of personality and was always a massive attention seeker. Her depart has left a gaping massive hole in my heart and I like keeping her memories alive. She meant SO MUCH to me and I would like to thank everyone for their support to the follow up of her depart. Here's some of my favourite photos when she was with us... I did a look around on my computer and found well over 1000 photos of just her... I lost most of her baby photos but I am just so thankful I took so many photos.

Firstly, I would deeply appreciate it if you watched the memorial video I made for her - CLICK... for me its utterly heart wrenching... I have been crying floods just watching this :cry: I miss her so much.

The very first day I got her home at around 5/6 weeks old!
dfhdfjfy-1.jpg

In her collar... still kept it to remember her
IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_2397.jpg

IMG_2401.jpg

with her favourite man
IMG_2499.jpg

IMG_2509.jpg

IMG_2767.jpg

IMG_3740.jpg

IMG_3966.jpg

and this is the very last photo I took of her :cry:
IMG_8130.jpg

I hope you are having fun at bridge Hermy - please know how much I love you... you will NEVER be forgotten

29.02.08-17.04.09 RIP xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

its really been a year already :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

im sorry, i doubt she will be forgotton though she was an amzing girl :love::love::love::love:

I cant believe that it's been a whole year..............

:cry:

She was a stunning Rabbit and it was tragic that her time with you was so short :cry:

She's just absolutely breath takingly stunning.
She certainly won't be forgotten, of course by you, but her story will stick in everyone's memories here on RU. She was such a fighter.
Thinking of you xxxxxxxxxx

thank you so much everyone....

I cant believe that it's been a whole year..............

:cry:

She was a stunning Rabbit and it was tragic that her time with you was so short :cry:

I can't believe its been a whole year either Jane... sometimes I still think I have her in my back yard and expect her to be there :cry: I wish I had more time with her... her life was taken away too soon :(

Can,t believe it has been a year:cry:
What a beautiful bunny and how lucky you were to have each other.Maybe not enough time but she will always be in your heart and looking down on you:love:

Oh Janak it really doesn't seem like it could be a year :(

I remember crying when I saw she'd gone ,I was out at my daughters and logged in to RU on my phone :(

She was a very beautiful girl and I know you will never forget the wonderful times you had with her.

I hope you're having a lovely time at the bridge Hermione.xxx

my goodness where has the time gone :( as with other she has been sorely missed thinking of you

I can't believe its been a year either... it felt like yesterday she was with us :( I just hope that my little girl can forgive me somehow for putting through that spay :( I love her so much, and I know I now have Noisette in my life, but my love for her is a totally different one I had for Hermione. She just cannot be replaced... I just hope she is having fun at rainbow bridge :love:

Back