• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Only crazy people have rabbits

Are we MENTAL?!

• Yes - we're all crazy!

Votes: 67 90.5%
  • No - sane people keep rabbits too!

Votes: 7 9.5%

• Total voters

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
True/False?

I vote TRUE because I'm spending my afternoon climbing in and out of a dog pen trying to get the foam tiles to stay down and try and make it so he can't chew anything.
So if anyone looks in my window, they see me sat ont he floor fighting with inanimate objects, in a cage.
Brilliant!

So are we all crazy? :lol:

i voted no lol.. theres abloke at work who is very sane but he gets mushed by his bunnies. i ofcourse am a fruit cake :lol::lol::lol:

and i ache after dismantling the bunny cage, hoovering, washing and de-smelling the house of bunny owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Kind of true ....

A vet (mentioning no names but husband of rabbit expert) said to me he doesn't know which comes first - the madness or the rabbits :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Charlie dominates my life :shock: I'm not gonna be able to stay at boyfriends as much either because he's just had a total strop at me leaving him for ONE night (despite my mam being in) and just totally destroyed everything.
He'd also manged to steal a bobble and a bottle of skin care stuff off my table :shock: How he's done that I have NO idea!

:wave: I think we are all crazy! And agree with whoever it happened to be who said that to Bunny Buddy.

Truly killing myself here!

Can I take Charlie back and get some more hamsters?! They don't do as much damage :lol:

Well if...

- having bunnies on the mind constantly so much so that you leave your handbag on a trolley in Tesco
- spending 8 hours in the garden cleaning and painting Wendy Houses
- discussing your daily happenings with your bunnies
- spending every last penny you have on them
- revolving your career around them

makes you crazy then I am a complete fruitloop! :lol:

Well all my friends call me the crazy rabbit lady....but I don't see it as crazy, I just want my rabbits to have the best life they possibly can!!! :)

Kind of true ....

A vet (mentioning no names but husband of rabbit expert) said he to me doesn't know which comes first - the madness or the rabbits :lol::lol:

the rabbits! Even with only one, the perpetual fear of stasis has me on the edge of complete insanity at ALL TIMES!! *shakes and tics*

Back