• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do any rescues have a belgian hare or a conti giant?

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Not asking for me, but someone is looking for them and wanted to know if there was anyone I could point them in the direction of.

Thanks in advance :)

ETA- if you do, could I be any chance have a contact number to pass onto the lady? She doesn't have the internet.

ETA-again- I'm just going through the giants and hares on the RR ste and will pass on all those details too.

Last edited:
I saw them. They are beautiful :)

We had a lady contact us asking if we knew of anywhere they could get a belgian hare or a conti, so I figured far better to use RR than suggest breeders I have no knowledge of.

I've put together a list of all those from RR and will pass that on, Tin Tin and Herge are on that list :)

Gwen at Bunny Burrows has had a phone call today off a lady who wants her continental giant rehoming as seemingly her Daughter has become allergic to it.
He's a male agouti colour and neutered.

Anybody got any giants should ask if i want them first;):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am after a 3yr plus french lop female for one of my oldies if anyone knows of any:D

Back