• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Desperate flooring help...

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Charlie has foam tiles on the floor because of his sore hocks, and I put a sheet over to stop him chewing the foam... But he keeps pulling the sheets up :roll: And he's managed to pull some carpet up too.
So what can I put over the foam to cover it so he cant chew it, that won't stop the floor from bieng soft, that he CAN'T destroy? :(

Help please!

I've had it pinned down and tied at the corners, he still pulled it up :roll:

aww cheeky lad:lol:
Cant really think of anything you could put down...have never had a bunny with hock problems...what about megazorb? that seems fairly soft

I might just try and rearrange the foam tiles so he can't get any of the corners :? see if that works.

He has a 6x2foot pen in my bedroom so the floors need to not be covered in anything like megazorb because it'd just get everywhere

:wave:I covered my foam tiles with a piece of lino. It has worked really well and is soooo much easier to clean too.

Back