• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Hope Please. Been to vets U/D p.22

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
We just went to put Hope in the garden for some fresh air and she could hardly breathe and was near to collapse rushed her back in and put her in the nebuliser.
Please can she have some Vibes.

Thank You.

Vibes for our girl please
17-4-10010.jpg

Last edited:
Poor girl :cry: I hope she'll feel better after the nebulising.

With all this volcanic ash about I am not putting anyBun with chronic Respiratory probs outdoors. I am wheezy and I dont even have asthma !!

Lots of vibes for her - Jane could be right about the cause though - whenever we open the front door we can smell the ash.

I hope she'll be ok xx

Hope now out of the nebuliser still very wheezy, she is eating ok and Mike has just given her some Baytril and Septrin.

I forgot about the ash and she does have a respritory problem and to be honest I thought a bit of fresh air would do her good but as soon as Mike had put her in the run and walked away she seemed to panic and collapse and we brought her straight back in. I will not put her out again until I know that the ash is clear. Our vet is about an hour away and I know she won't cope with the journey it's such a worry.

Thanks Jane for reminding me of the volcanic ash, appreciate that.

wow - posh nebuliser! I just use a cling film wrapped cage and a nebulising attachment!

Where did you get it? (and for how much??

Update on 20th April.

Hope is still not good we are now giving her 1 hour nebulising sessions three times a day, we also think she hasn't been drinking and so Mike is syringe feeding her water (20 syringe's she took this morning).
We are very down at the moment as we have Angel with his sore hock's and an abscess on his front paw now and Hope ill and of course it's a great upset as Hope was born in our house in 2005 one of 5 babies born to Grace our rescue girl who was pregnant when we got her(who we still have)and Hope is all we have left of Grace's 5 children.
Hope and Angel are both at the Vets tomorrow morning.

Can we have some more Vibes for both our babies please. :(

i know how you must feel Maysie and i do feel for you.....sending tons of vibes for hope and a big hug to you xxx

Thanks for that Lisa, I just keep bursting into tears today as I'm so worried about them both and apart from Grace, Hope and Angel are the oldest of our bunnies and I think you always worry more over the older ones.

Back