• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

elizabeth cuz i luvs her. nesting ??? u/d vids

areia

Wise Old Thumper
beth today has been nesting allllllllllllllllll day even docs had enough cage been open since i gotten up, but shes been out once, think shes making it for me :D:lol:

Oh date are wrong on camera it is ment to be today :roll:

piccies first i am uploading vids but for some reason a 30 second vid takes like half an hour to load,:evil: so will put them up as clear

028-1.jpg

wanna bit ??? noooooo naff orf then

025-1.jpg

doc having a nose

030.jpg

the videos ive got are uber cute :love: just wish it would hurry up

half hour to upload this ( excuse the nina simone in bkground having one of them days )

Last edited:
they are indeed a very cute couple, totally differant personalities, but devoted to each other too, :love:

I didnt think neutered doe's actually made nests she around 2, 2 and half, never seen her nest ever, doc is being wise he inspects then very carefully backs away she is a lil protective of her hard work :lol:

:love: :love:

It won't let me watch the vids on this laptop, will steal Sephs tomorrow but I NEED them both :love:

well carrie has been a right evil pickle at mo, my fault she got into the room frosty is in and bit frostys bottom lip, shes fine, just hoping to god that hasnt just naffed up my bonding ill be doing

you cant have my doc and beth these are the most romantic couple in the worlddddddddd:love: currently shes sleeping on top of doc head at mo :lol:

Back